In case you weren’t aware, berries are one of the primary food sources for gnomes. As long as they’re not the poisonous ones, we’re all about blackberries, strawberries, cherries, and gooseberries. However, my personal favorite has always been the blueberry.
In case you’ve been living in a hole, you’ve noticed that Zookwinkle and I have been traveling throughout the Northeastern United States, which is a mecca for blueberries. Especially in the state of Maine, blueberries are in everything! Pies, candles, ice cream…and even beer!
Here’s a few of my very favorite blueberry beers that I’ve discovered during my drunk travels:
1. Sea Dog Blueberry Wheat Ale (Maine)
2. Bar Harbor Blueberry Ale (Maine)
3. Moat Mountain Violet B’s Blueberry (New Hampshire)
4. Portsmouth Bluebeery Ale (New Hampshire)
5. Newport Storm Blueberry (Rhode Island)
Rubber the Gnome