Yo yo yo! It’s Friday afternoon. You got a stiff drink in that tiny ceramic hand of yours?
No? NO?!? LAME.
“But….but…um….well….Leonardo, I…um….don’t know what to….um….drink.” – Annonomous Lame Gnome
BITCH, PLEASE. LEONARDO TO THE RESCUE!
Here’s a starter list of gnome themed drinks to get you grunk:
- 1 oz Captain Morgan® Private Stock dark rum
2 dashes Angostura® bitters
Pour the rum into an old-fashioned glass with ice. Fill with Vernors ginger soda, add a dash or two of bitters, and serve.
- Description: The ESPRIT D’ACHOUFFE is an ‘eau de vie’ (brandy) distilled from beer that is 5 years old. A very delicate ‘eau-de-vie’, reminiscent of ‘grappa’
- Packaging : Decorated stoneware bottle of 500ml
- Alcohol : 40% alc./vol.
- Storage : Always keep in a fridge
- Serving temperature : from 0 to 10°C in a 40ml glass
This is your mission, should you choose to accept it. Text me in a few hours about how your mission is going. I’ll try to respond before I pass out.
Your friendly alcohol educator,
Leonardo the Gnome