Greetings gnome news followers!
It’s not every day that we learn something from a dude on a scooter. Apparently this guy, Michael Wigge, is scootering around Germany and teaching the world things along the way.
Seriously, people. You HAVE to see this to believe it.
This is what we learned today from scooter dude:
- There are over 25,000 gnomes in Germany (we have no idea how that number was calculated and we won’t ask if you don’t).
- More than half of Germans don’t think of gnomes as mere ornaments. Thank you. At least someone understands us.
- Gräfenroda is the birthplace of the mass produced gnome. Mass production! Hooray!
- Scooters never look cool, no matter what.
- There’s a gnome museum in Thuringia. OMG travel list updated!
DoorsOpenOnTheLeftAtClarkAndLake the Gnome